2 c flour
1/4 c flax seed meal
1/4 c whole wheat flour
1 and 3/4 c sugar
1 T pumpkin pie spice(or a dash from ginger, nutmeg, cloves, allspice and a lot of cinnamon)
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
1 c canned pumpkin
1/2 c veg oil
2 c peeled, finely chopped apples
- Combine flour, sugar, spice, soda, salt in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin and oil in a separate bowl.
- Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened. Stir in apples.
- Spoon batter into greased or lined muffin pans. Sprinkle Streusel topping over batter.
- Bake at 350 for 25+ minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
2 T flour
1/4 c sugar
1/2 t cinnamon
4 t butter
Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.