I had a magical time at The Creative Connection!
My fairy godmother was waving her wand:
- having four days with my sister;
- chatting with Darlene Zimmerman about her new amazing ruler that works for lefties or righties or when you're standing on your head;
- giving an apron to a true blue farm girl;
- waving at Amy of Inspire Co and saying hi like I've known her forever, and having her wave back;
- oohing and ahhing over new fabrics coming soon from Carol Van Zandt;
- talking buttons with Helen of Blumenthal Lansing;
- meeting the 'white box challenge' that the 8' x 10' booth presented;
- getting to know Emily and her mom, across the aisle.